- Always ensure before attempting any repair that it is within your capabilities. If in doubt call a qualified engineer.
- Always isolate any appliance before inspection or repair commences.
- Ensure that the mains plug is fitted correctly.
- Ensure that the correct rated fuse is used.
- Ensure the socket that the appliance is plugged in to is in good order and that there is no charring or burning present.
- Carry out work or inspect an appliance that is still plugged in to an electrical socket even if the socket is switched off.
- Always remove the plug.
- Never repair a damaged cable with insulation tape.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within our website, no liability can be accepted by Ransom Spares.co.uk for any loss, damage or injury caused by errors in, or omissions from, the information given.
Because Ransom Spares.co.uk have no control over the way the information contained within our web site is used or put into practice, no warranty is given or implied as to the suitability of the advice or specific applications. Therefore, no liability can be accepted for any consequential loss, damage, or injury however caused, arising as a result of the information contained within Ransom Spares.co.uk web site.